Anna: We enjoy the variety and scope of each photo you post. I know that you're building a rich library of images - It only makes me hope for another perspective - perhaps B&W/tonal or larger scale composition. Images like your storm clouds/horizon or architectural spaces/shadows move past the macro world and show your view of many other types of spaces. More!
Anna:
ReplyDeleteWe enjoy the variety and scope of each photo you post. I know that you're building a rich library of images - It only makes me hope for another perspective - perhaps B&W/tonal or larger scale composition. Images like your storm clouds/horizon or architectural spaces/shadows move past the macro world and show your view of many other types of spaces. More!
I like this one a lot. Like the color variation - was it originally like this or did you have to change anything?
ReplyDeletei enlarged the picture quite a bit and bumped up the color constrast a little in photoshop. thank you!!
ReplyDelete