This would make an awesome poster!
awww, painting the kitchen.... So, are any of the photos ones you have taken since you have been back in Iowa??? I want to see some new ones!
I will be taking new photos during fall break. I haven't had any time since I started the blog.
excuses, excuses..... :)
OMG, Anna! They're (almost) all beautiful. My absolute favorite is the red/white. It looks like spilled white sugar on a red surface.Also, another one that's brown paint-like something spilled?
This would make an awesome poster!
ReplyDeleteawww, painting the kitchen.... So, are any of the photos ones you have taken since you have been back in Iowa??? I want to see some new ones!
ReplyDeleteI will be taking new photos during fall break. I haven't had any time since I started the blog.
ReplyDeleteexcuses, excuses..... :)
ReplyDeleteOMG, Anna! They're (almost) all beautiful. My absolute favorite is the red/white. It looks like spilled white sugar on a red surface.
ReplyDeleteAlso, another one that's brown paint-like something spilled?